Kepler Partners LLP (“we” or “us”) treat the privacy of our contacts very seriously. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide to us when you register with us via this website.
• Website usage information which is collected using cookies (see below our section on cookies).
• We may keep a record of correspondence with you and we may use tracking technology on any emails which we send to you.
Although this policy tells you about types of data we collect from you and how these are used, at the point at which you provide us with any information about you, we will ask for your consent to use that information
2. IP addresses and cookies
3. Where we store your personal data
4. How we use the information we obtain about you
In addition to using your information in relation to providing you with requested services or products, we may use information held about you in the following ways:
• Unless you have requested otherwise, if you have provided your address or telephone number to us, we may call you.
• If you have ordered products or services from us and provided us with your email, we may send you marketing materials in relation to similar products or services by email. Whenever we contact you by email in relation to marketing, we will give you details of how to opt out of receiving further marketing materials from us.
• If you agree for us to send you marketing emails to you, we may track those emails, including tracking whether these emails have been opened and what links you have used. If you do not want us to track your emails, you must opt-out of receiving further emails from us and you will be given details of how to opt-out in all marketing emails we send you.
If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here and let us know.
Legal and administrative purposes
• We may use your information gathered through cookies, to monitor your usage of our site.
• We may notify you about changes to our service.
5. Circumstances in which we will pass your information to others
• We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they
want to target.
• We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our holding company and its subsidiaries.
• We may disclose your personal information to non-affiliated subcontractors that perform support services for us.
• We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• We may disclose or share your personal information with any regulatory authority, or to any person legally empowered to require such information; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• We may transfer your personal information outside the EEA for the purposes set out above. Where we do so we shall ensure that they safeguard your personal information to the same standards that we employ to protect such information.
6. Your rights
• You have the right to receive details of the personal information we maintain on you. Please contact us by post at the address below or email if you wish to do this.
• If you would like us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time by contacting us by email or at the address below.